A BLAST FROM THE PAST

It has been a while since I last posted but I have now fully recovered from my COVID bouts and am ready to cruise again!

That said, this image is from May of 1980 when I took my wife on our first cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines. We were roaming around in Philipsburg, St. Martin, NA, just enjoying the sights of this island. I was using the first SLR I ever owned in an Olympus OM-10 but I do not remember the lens (probably something like a 35-70mm at the time).

I was just enjoying getting to know the camera and photographing my wife. Over the years, I have taken numerous images of her from the mundane to erotic and nude. I created two editions of a book with her images using blurb.com that have, for some reason, been deleted from my list of books.

My first book, titled "Sweet Sixteen" denoting 16 years of covering the Seabreeze Smooth Jazz  Festival, has also disappeared. I guess I may try using another self-publishing site and doing my "books" as e-zines.


 

Comments

Popular Posts