PLAID

 This is from 2015 while I was still getting used to the Fuji X100S and working on a project I call "PAIRS ON THE SQUARE". I did eventually do a self published book on blurb.com but never even printed a test copy. I did use 16 images from that effort that I hung in the local art center for a week that got some positive comments but no sales.

The sad part is I did not approach the pair and show them the image on the camera's LCD. I would love to know what they thought of it.

As a photographer for a small weekly for a decade, I had no reservations taking a photo and then approaching the subject(s) to get information for a cutline. I have been a little lazy in that regard since retiring in 2012 but it is something I must start doing again so I can offer to send a digital copy of the file for their own use.



Comments

Popular Posts