WANDERING EYE

 Spotted this little guy with his mom at the town square coffeeshop I frequent on one Saturday about 10 days ago. Little did I know that a week later I would collapse on my front porch as I handed my wife of 52 years the mail as my heart went into ventricular tachycardia.

But I am one of the lucky ones. I am currently working on my third implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) that fired twice and go my heart back in rhythm. Spent a few days in the hospital for test (mainly a heart cath that was negative) and am now trying to get back the happy frame of mind that is usually me.

As far as the image, I took several shots of the little boy and then gave my card to his mom after showing her the images. I sent two of the shots to her that she said she is planning to enlarge and hang on a wall in her home. I hope she does print them and hang the images and remember the day that her little bundle of joy gave an old man something to photograph.



Comments

Popular Posts