"A GIRL IN A BIKINI..."

 Several years ago upon retirement, I was looking for some way to do something with all the images I had taken over 40-plus years and decided to put together several self-published books on various themes. For the next series of images, I will be posting images from my book on "FACES".

I spent a fair amount of time editing my archives but as I put the book together, something seemed to be missing. I decided that some of the images should have a famous quote attached to them.

So here goes. I got this image while covering a story for the newspaper on a new beach attire business that had just opened in its own brand-new building. I used one of the employees who had dreams of being a model to pose in several bathing suits for the piece.

The quote I attached to the image is?:“A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded gun on your coffee table. There's nothing wrong with them, but it's hard to stop thinking about”  attributed to Garrison Keillor, an American author, storyteller, humorist, voice actor, and radio personality.


 

Comments

Popular Posts