NOT AWARE

 I continue to shoot with only one f-stop as a challenge to myself. This one is from a couple of weeks back as my wife and I enjoy a visit to a local coffee shop on the town square. Still not getting out asmuch as I would like but I hate to bother my wife with my desire to get out more and keep my photographic "eye" sharp. I have watched myself decline especially since the lockdown from the "pandemic" has hit.

We have had NINE cruise bookings cancelled in the last 13 months but, never fear, we have SEVEN more already booked. The downside is the next one is not until DECEMBER!


 And, yes, this is the same lady from yesterday's image on my blog just 23 years later at the age of 73 and fully clothed! She was engrossed in reading a book on her Kindle device while I played with my X100S w/TCL-X100 lens.

Comments

Popular Posts