THE GREAT RESET

Grabbed this shot at our local Kroger grocery store with a Fuji X100S (I think) during the pandemic shutdown around the world. I personally think the "pandemic" was all a bunch of BS. Yes, people died but where was all the hooplah when there were hundreds of thousands dying from the seasonal flu (SARS-CoV-1) that first hit in 2002?

Many think that the SARS-CoV-2 is just a better version and was used as part of the conspiracy theory of The Great Reset. I don't know. But I do know that it was used to change the election process in many states in America and probably affected the outcome. Anybody that thinks Sleepy Joe could spend the majority of his campaign in his basement and still get 81 million votes to win the election, well, I have a bridge in New York City up for sale.

This worker bee probably never missed a day of work providing supplies to this grocery and many others in the local area. My son, who works in a Waffle House diner, never missed a day of work during the two years that the rest of the world sat at home getting checks from the federal government.


I have, at current count and just celebrating my 75th birthday, survived three bouts with SARS-CoV-2 and I have a long history of heart failure. I have been vaccinated and boosted once. My wife and I figure we only go around once and we intend to enjoy that once.

Comments

Popular Posts