IN A CROWD

Well, I am in a funk today. The midterm election is over for all intents and purposes and I do not understand the final outcome.

Conservatives MAY take the House but I believe the Liberals/Progressives will retain the Senate. After 22 months of control by the left, America has seen nothing but problems. We are no longer energy independent thanks to Biden. America is no longer respected and feared after the Afghanistan withdrawal. The southern border remains open to any and all who wish to enter. The supply chain is STILL a mess. The left has passed trillions in spending. Inflation is running at its highest in over 40 years. Our military is at its weakest in history. Crime is rampant in all the major cities throughout the nation, most of which have been under liberal control for decades.

AND people still vote in the leftish candidates. Where is the common sense that God gave a goose? Do people really think that that leaving these a$$holes in charge is the way to go?

So I thought I would post an image that shows the state of confusion in the country. It appears that the great experiment of creating the republic has failed after almost 250 years. I have little hope that I will pass on a strong country to my children. At 75, I doubt I will be around for the 2024 election and another shot at regaining control of the direction that America is going.


 

Comments

Popular Posts