LUCKY GRAB

On Friday, my wife and I took our son and his family to a local asian fusion restaurant that we wanted to try out. While there, my daughter-in-law asked if I had any images of her son eating. She was planning on putting photos in the dining area of their 1-year old home of their kids eating. She had images she was going to use of her two girls but needed one of her son. With her son seating across from me, I said "we will get one today."

Once food arrived, her son kept an eagle eye on me as he began to eat his sushi. He would cover his mouth so I could not get a shot.

So I had to get creative. I had already pre-focused the camera and lowered it to below eye level. I struck up a conversation with my son while watching my grandson in my peripheral vision. I glanced down once and tilted the camera up slightly hoping I was nailing the correct POV.

As one can see from the image, I nailed it almost perfectly! I even like the tilt to the image.



Comments

Popular Posts