NEW (TO ME) FUJI X-PRO2/XF 35MM F2

 Several months ago, I sold all my Fuji X100 gear as I wanted a camera setup that was more weather resistant like my DSLRs. After some research, I found that Fuji had announced several weather resistant lenses and a 35mm length (53mm FOV). Then I found that the X-Pro2 body had also gotten weather resistant seals along with the much-needed (for me) adjustable diopter.

Recently I found this exact setup for sale on eBay and I made an offer that was accepted. While I missed a few things in not reviewing the image of the gear, it has turned out to be a good buy and is perfect for the type of shooting I am doing now.

This image is the first of what I hope will be many images from this camera. This is from my usual haunt of Gallery Row, a coffeeshop on the town square.



Comments

Popular Posts