TEENAGERS!

Part of the fun of being a local newspaper's photographer is the relationships that are forged with both young and old alike. During the decade I was with The Walton Sun ('98-'08), I developed many friendships, some of which I still have today.
These young ladies were supporting the boys' soccer team on evening which I was covering. They were members of the girls' soccer team and they knew quite well from my coverage of events at the school. Part of the fun of being teenagers is they are always ready to act up and these girls were no exception. They were way up in the stands but I had my 300mm f2.8 on on of my Nikon D2H bodies giving me a 450mm focal length.
What I really like about the image is the impromptu posing of the group and how each girl reacted differently. Add in how diagonals created by their gathering together added diagonals that helped drive the eye around the shot.



Comments

Popular Posts