A LOOK AND A KISS

 During my years working at the Walton Sun, I made friends with not only many tourists but also local residents and their children. This young lady, Jennifer, was one of the first I got to know when she was a member the Freeport HS volleyball team. They won their first district championship that year (1998) and she graduated that year. She went on to college becoming a lawyer and eventually went to work for one of the world's largest firms in London, England.

When she became bethrothed, she and her fiance, Andrew, came back to the States to plan the wedding. She asked me to photograph her nuptials and I also suggested doing an engagement shoot in a local resort area. This shot I grabbed between poses and is one of my favorites. His gaze and her smile says it all. Today they are living in the States and have one son. Shot in 2009 with a Nikon D2H and 80-200mm f2.8 zoom.



Comments

Popular Posts