UNICORN PRINCESS

 Just another shot from our local coffee shop. The older woman had placed her order and the woman with the kids was placing her order. What caught me was the "social distancing" that is prevalent these days and the little girl's t-shirt.

With my X100S bodies for sale, this is probably one of the last shots from those cameras. I am looking at [probably] getting an X-Pro2 along with the 35mm f2 WR lens. A couple of things always disturbed me about the X100S was its lack of weather sealing and the shutter speed limitations placed by the leaf shutter. The capabilities of the X-Pro2 include weather sealing and a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. Those capabilities are comparable to my last DSLR cameras (Nikon D2H) plus the ability to change the autofocus point on the Pro2 is also similar to what I could do with the Nikons. It will take some practice but it is an interesting possibility.



Comments

Popular Posts