SOCIAL DISTANCING

 While most people in my neck of the woods are trying to get back to some normalcy in their lives, this young lady still does the "social distancing" that the "science" says should be done in this "pandemic". With my latest calculations a few days ago, confirmed cases of COVID-19 are still around 2% worldwide and 10% in the United States. Not a "real" pandemic situation IMO. Then add in that the survival rate is running at 98% and why is there so much fear? I say let us get on with the art of living again!


And, just to make things interesting, I cropped this image in a panoramic format to make the situation more noticeable. But, look closely, the only person wearing a face mask is the employee behind the counter. Gear was my trusty Fuji X100S with the TCL conversion lens.

Comments

Popular Posts