IN DADDY'S ARMS

 Sitting in our local coffeeshop just enjoying being out even though it was a drizzly, gray kind of day. We had arrived when things were very quiet but, after about an hour, the rain stopped and people started to venture out.

I spotted this young family enjoying some coffee and a danish and the little girl was really enjoying a cinnamon roll that they had purchased. After eating what she could, the little girl started watching something her dad was showing her on his phone. I tried to get a good shot of their interaction but I was in the wrong spot.

Then she crawled up in dad's lap. People had continued to come in and I had a shot with more people lined up in a way that caught my eye.


With the slow shutter speed (1/18 second) and the aperture at f8, I ended up with dad moving slightly but I still thought it caught the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts