WELL CONNECTED

 As a follow-on to yesterday's "CONNECTED" image, I submit this image I captured this week while the wife and I were at a local coffee shop. I am not really sure what she is doing but listening to what was on the phone seemed to be connected to what she was doing on the laptop.

I guess, in hindsight, I should have approached her, introduced myself, shown her the image and asked what was happening. Of course it goes without saying that I would have also offered to send her a copy of the digital image.


 

I really seemed to have lost my touch since retirement for approaching subjects after I grabbed their photo. As a news shooter for a decade (1998-2008) for a small weekly, I ALWAYS approached the subjects in my images to get their information for a cutline.

I really need to start doing that again.

Comments

Popular Posts