TRIPLETS

 Not much to say here other than the title. Wanted to get the wife out of the house for a while now that we have been fully immunized plus having the antibodies from contracting COVID-19. We headed down to our local coffee shop on the town square before heading to our favorite Italian restaurant for a super meat pizza and classic American salad with ranch dressing.

While reading the weekend comics from the local Saturday newspaper, I looked up and saw the relaxed posture of the guy with his feet on the table and the two guys in the background in an animated discussion. Tried to catch the guy on the right as he used his hands to illustrate his point but I don't think I really caught it. Oh, well, such is life!


Tomorrow, for those that stop by and read to the end, I will be posting an old image of my wife after we moved to the Florida Panhandle. I spent some time trying to eliminate some bright spots in the image but was not very successful. Even so, it makes a great image for a wallpaper shot on my flat screen monitor!

Comments

Popular Posts