J, NACHI COCUM, COZUMEL, 2011

 Still another from our past cruises. Yeah, I know, it gets boring looking at all these travel photos/snapshots but we are really missing our cruising. We have had nine cruises cancelled in the last year due to this so-called "pandemic" that, in my calculations, has a 96.5% survival rate and that was before the vaccines came available.

For this, the world has put living on hold for something that IMO is stupid. But not to fear. We still have seven cruises booked beginning in December 2021 and if Carnival Cruise Lines starts cruising before then I will try to get us on something to get our sea legs back!

This particular image is from a visit to Cozumel, Mexico, in 2011. We had reservations at an all-inclusive beach resort for the day. We ate and drank our way through the day and returned to the ship (Carnival Legend) stuffed to the gills.


While I had left the newspaper business at this time, I still had my trusty Nikon D2H and, this time, paired with a Nikkor 1,8/85mm lens for the day.

Comments

Popular Posts