I WONDER

 I have been going through my archives in search of the many mages that have never been published. As the newspaper print industry started dying, I returned to military/government contractors to pay the bills in 2008 after being the newspaper's primary photographer for a decade. I continue to shoot at various events I had covered in the past to build my archives hoping that eventually I could return to the newspaper business in the future.

But today that is just a far-fetched dream. So I try to garner up some interest in my photography without any hope other than to maybe self-publish a book or two. Actually, I have self-published eight books not including a one-off I did to auction off at a jazz festival. I have a couple of others that I am working on but without any intent to sell them. Today's image has never been published and was taken in 2009 at a yearly car show that I had attended for over a decade.

 Every time I look at this image I get the same question. I wonder what this woman is thinking as she looks at the little go-cart of a sports car. Maybe she is envisioning how she would look with herself in the driver's seat. Or maybe she is thinking about the guy that owns this car and how she would look next to him in the driver's seat.

Comments

Popular Posts