CAUGHT IN THE ACT

 I was out getting some feature photos for the Walton Sun and had stopped by the local library for their annual sale which is usually a big draw and this event was no different.

After grabbing a number of shots inside of people making their selections, I headed outside heading to the beaches and local youth sports venues for more art. As I walked outside, I spotted this guy sitting next to a metal sculpture of a frog. I stopped and took a couple of shots but they did not really sing to me.

To slightly change the point of view, I took a knee. My motion caught his eye and, without moving his head, he looked at me over the top of his glasses. I then approached him, told him who I was, and offered my card after getting his information. As usual, I said just drop me an email and I would send him a copy of the image.

I don't remember if he ever wrote but the image did run in the next edition of the Sun.



Comments

Popular Posts