GRIM REAPER

 I thought for a while about a title for this image. Given the gentleman's posture, dressed in all black, white hair, head down, and the expressions of the two people seated, "GRIM REAPER" is what hit me.


It was either that title or "ANGEL OF DEATH". I guess I am just in a morbid mood today. My wife and I just came off COVID quarantine recently so I was concerned about my overall health. I have been living with congestive heart failure for the last two decades and, in the last year, have started a medication for arthritis that suppresses the immune system which I thought would make me more susceptible to getting sicker. Turned out it was like a bad cold or the normal seasonal H1N1 flu that has been around for a while. So, as Tim Allen said in the movie "Galaxy Quest", "never surrender!"

Comments

Popular Posts