UNDERGROUND

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I felt the need to do a project with an end result. This one started after I noticed a trend in my shooting. Just an idea at first, it has blossomed into a multi-year effort to document pairs (couples, families, owners and pets, etc.) on the town square.

I captured this couple (a pair of University of West Georgia students) just after they had left a used book store called "Underground Books". Somewhere I have their names but I cannot remember where. I also got the young lady's email and sent a digital copy of the image to her.


 I have put together a preliminary of a book on blurb.com but the costs are something only I would pay for a personal copy. One of these days I guess I should approach some book publishers with a pitch to publish the book but so far I have been too lazy to try.

Comments

Popular Posts