THE CAPTAIN!

The last cruise my wife and I took before the crazy coronavirus shutdown was in February of 2020. In fact, I think it was the very last cruise that the Carnival Legend made before the shutdown. Since that time, we have had six cruises cancelled and are going through "cruise withdrawal".

On the final cruise, my wife and I made Carnival's "Diamond" loyalty level (over 200 days of cruising) and got an invite to a special gathering of Diamond-level guests with all the senior staff of the ship. This is just a quick grab of Captain Alex Galotto as he speaks with another guest during the party. Various snacks along with free drinks was the order of the day.


 This image won't mean anything to people that see it but it reminds my wife and I that as the cruise industry is on hold for a little while longer that we have NINE cruises still planned over the next two years. Our next series of adventures will be on Carnival Sunshine out of Charleston, SC. We have a back-to-back-to-back series (5-day then a 4-day then a 5-day) that hopefully will get rid of our withdrawal.

Comments

Popular Posts