THE BEGINNING

After posting an image from the last cruise we were able to take, I decided I would post an image today from our very first cruise back in May 1980. We had arrived in St. Martin and were waiting to depart the ship for the day. I had moved a distance away from Joyce and, as I turned back, I saw this shot. I waited until she looked at me to hit the shutter button and came away with this. I remember looking through the viewfinder at my wife of almost 12 years at the time and wondering how come I got so lucky.


Now, as we approach our 53rd anniversary this year, I have been working on an update to a book of photos I did of Joyce back in 2015. I recently ran across a bunch of photos in my archives of Joyce from 1997-98 that I had never scanned so I have been spending time editing, scanning, and rescanning negatives

Comments

Popular Posts